Online Private Training
(Prices Include GST)
Let’s not let global distance stop us! Wherever you are in the world – we will bring personal training to you! You and a FLARE fitness specialist will have a free video chat consultation to discuss your goals, past injuries and building healthy habits. Much like in-home training, you will meet weekly with your trainer for a 45-60 minute workout session where they will motivate and instruct you in the steps of healthy and safe exercise.
Benefits of Online Fitness Coaching
- Flexible training times and days of the week. We will work around your schedule!
- Workout of your home – we are experts in making programs catered to your personal circumstances. Whatever you have we will ensure you get a safe and effective fitness program!
- Receive Nutrition and goal setting tools as well as news letters and personal programs made just for you!
If you are highly motivated but just need some sound advice, or you are living outside of Edmonton, or perhaps you have very minimal time in your busy week – online coaching might be for you! Your free consultation will be over the phone – one of our FLARE specialists will ask you a detailed questionnaire about your habits, goals, time constraints, past injuries and what equipment you have as well as your experience with fitness.
Here is what you can expect from purchasing an online package:
- Detailed exercise programs with descriptions, pictures and your own personal weights and reps you will be performing (you will keep track as you progress)
- Nutritional templates and weekly/monthly goals you will set and follow
- Daily inspirational mindset exercises and quotes to motivate you
- Weekly check ups via email or phone call to check in and see how you are doing
- Available professional help from your FLARE trainer anytime you might have questions or concerns about your program – we will answer within 24 hours!
- Monthly newsletter with helpful tips and information on exercise and nutrition
Real change comes from 3 months of a commitment to your goals – this will allow your body to adjust to the new exercise regime and you will see real, tangible progress by the time your 3 months have finalized! What is a little harder to measure is your change of habits and the way you think about your health – through the 3 month program you will learn to make achievable, realistic goals and you will understand what it means to work your life around achieving your new healthy lifestyle.